####
We Are Secure »
All data is safely encrypted and sent via a secure connection.
New Boiler Prices

Boiler Fault Causes Fire In Home

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a first floor flat in Cable Street in Bolton are a fault developed with a boiler causing it to set alight.

Crews were called just after midnight on Saturday after the smoke detector sounded and raised the alarm.

Fortunately damage was contained to the boiler and crews are urging residents to ensure their smoke alarm works.

The gas and electrics were turned off until a new boiler can be fitted.
 News
..
This Product

This Product

Added to basket