####
We Are Secure »
All data is safely encrypted and sent via a secure connection.
New Boiler Prices

Family Lucky To Be Alive After Carbon Monoxide Leak

Thousands of homes in Saxilby were left without gas last week causing major disruption over the bank holiday weekend.

But for one family, they are thanking the problems, after it meant Cadent engineers discovered carbon monoxide had been leaking into their home - which may well have saved their lives.

It found the leak had been going on for weeks and was the reason the family had been feeling unwell.

The boiler was in her garage, but she was told that if it had been in the kitchen or hallway, it would have been all around the house and "could have been a different matter".
 News
..
This Product

This Product

Added to basket